Nanotechnology in Pharmaceutics and Drug delivery system
Nano drug delivery systems such dendrimers, fullerene, Nano pores, Nanotubes, Nano shells, quantum dots, Nano vaccines, revolutionized drug delivery systems. Nanoparticles are generally 100 nm in dimension and incorporate different biodegradable materials like natural or synthetic polymers, lipids, or metals. Nanoparticles are haunted by cells more efficiently than larger micro-molecules. Nanoparticles have high expanse to volume ratio thus allowing many functional groups for attachment. The tiny size of nanoparticles allows them to accumulate at sites. Nanoparticles enhance the efficacy of the drugs and thereby minimize adverse reactions and also encourage the re-investigation of pharmaceutically sub-optimal but biologically active new molecules that were previously considered undeveloped and enable new classes innovations. Nanoparticles are employed in drug delivery to boost the uptake of poorly soluble drugs.
- Track 12-1Nano drugs, Nanomaterial & biopharmaceuticals
- Track 12-2Nanotechnology in industrial safety
- Track 12-3Nano mechanism of molecule
- Track 12-4Nanotechnology in cancer research & targeted drug delivery
- Track 12-5Bio nanotechnology & pharmaceutical engineering