Pharmaceutical Microbiology and Biotechnology
The applied branch of Microbiology is the Pharmaceutical Microbiology with often deals with the use of microorganisms in the manufacture of Pharmaceutics. In the 21st century there have been many progresses in the pharmaceutical microbiology with the rapid microbiological methods, conventional testing methods and the introduction of human microbiome studies. The Human Microbiome Projects have also hit around the globe with various developments in the Pharmaceutical Microbiology and Biotechnology. Growth of Biotechnology world also favours the Pharmaceutics and novel drug development systems studies.
- Track 3-1Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Track 3-2Biopharmaceutics and drug disposition
- Track 3-3Pharmaceutical technology
- Track3-4 Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Track3-5Human Microbiome Project