Pulsus Group. is an internationally renowned peer-review publisher in scientific, technical, and medical journals established in the year 1984 with offices in Ontario, Canada and Hyderabad, India has acquired Andrew John Publishing and openaccessjournals.com to expand its Open Access Publishing through its 50+ journals in association with 20+ International medical and scientific societies.Pulsus through its cmesociety.com is been very instrumental to provide an invaluable channel for scientists and researchers to exchange ideas and research by creating a forum for discussing the possibilities of future collaborations between universities, institutions, research bodies and organizations from different countries through international CME/CPD accredited conferences and meetings.
- It is our immense pleasure to invite you to join us for the International Conference on Pharmaceutical Microbiology 2017. The Conference will be held at Atlanta, USA from Thursday 28th - Friday 29th September 2017. The Congress is an exciting opportunity for delegates to network and share knowledge in the areas of Microbiology, tropical medicine, infectious diseases, diagnostic procedures, zoonosis, Control measures, Pharmacy and more. The program will include international plenary speakers, oral presentations, posters, exhibition and social events.
- Be sure to join our mailing list below for Congress updates!
- We look forward to welcoming you to Atlanta .
Why to attend?
- Best platform to develop new partnership & collaborations.
- Best location to speed up your route into every territory in the World.
- 89% our conference attendees are the Key contact in their labs purchasing decisions.
- Our exhibitor booths were visited 4-5 times by 80% of the attendees during the conference.
- Past exhibitor’s feedback reveals ample of enquiries perceived from the conference attendees.
- Network development with both Academia and Business.
We invite experts in the field of Pharmaceutical microbiology including Drug Safety prrofessionals, quality control professionals , Pharmacovigilance and delegates from industries focusing on Microbiology, Drug Safety genomics and industrialist involved in Pharmaceutical research as well.